How to find what you want, products that you might like, product availability and vendors.
How to place an order, set up an account, choose shipping and payment options, supply credit card information safely, and maintain your privacy.
How to place an order quickly, retrieve forgotten password and update your account information.
How to cancel or change an order before it's shipped; return or exchange an order after shipment is received.
How do I..
- Find a particular product?
- Find a part or model number?
- Get more help on finding a particular product?
- Out of Stock products.
Our product database search engine is located in the upper right hand column of each page. Use the product search box to search by description or part number. Choosing the right search terms is the key to finding the information you need.
Start with the obvious - if you are looking for a drill, type drill. If you are looking for a trowel blade, try typing "trowel blade". If you type in more than one word the search will look for each occurence of each word. To narrow your search put phrases in quotations. ex:"sanding sheet"
If you are looking for a category of products, navigate with the Site navigation drop down menu and click on Products. Products are arranged in families based on the core application. Ex: Trowel blades can be found under Concrete because they are used to finish concrete.
If our search engine turns up more than one product under the same or similar name, you'll get a list of possible results to choose from.
Our product database search engine is located in the upper right hand corner of all pages. You will be able to search by description or part number. In the "Product Search" box, type in the part number and press go. You may use only 3 or 4 digits to search for a product. EX: using 907 will pull up every part number in our database that uses the sequence 907.
If your part number does not show up you may need to adjust the number with the following in mind.
Here are some of our manufacturers that require adjustment to the part number:
- BCS - no dashes or spaces
- Bosch - no spaces
- Desa - dash replaced by space
- Dolmar - no spaces
If our search engine turns up more than one product under the same or similar number, you'll get a list of possible results to choose from.
- You don't need to spell out all of the keywords, however please specify as much as possible. Using more keywords will give you a defined search result.
- If no matches are found, try an alternate spelling.
- See entries above.
You'll notice that we've added inventory status to all of our item detail pages as well as to our search results pages. Items will be designated as "In Stock" or "Out of Stock". "Out of Stock" items are those that are not in stock and are part of our regular stock. Please feel free to place orders for out of stock items as we automatically have many of these items on order. If we are out of a particular product and we have not already ordered it, your order will prompt us to order the product from the manufacturer. In most cases these items will be in and out to you within 7 to 10 days.
- How do I place an order for the first time?
- If I've placed an order before, do I need to set up another account?
- What are my shipping options?
- How do I track an order shipment?
- Am I required to pay a sales tax?
- What are my payment options?
- Is it safe to give you my credit card information over the net?
- Will you sell or rent my name to other companies?
The item detail page will show you information about the product, its formats, prices, description, stock status, etc. It will also contain an order button called "Add To Cart" or "Buy". When you press the "Add To Cart" button, the product is added to your shopping cart page, which will appear after every addition. To continue shopping, use the continue shopping button or order form to add more product numbers. Add as many items as you like to your shopping cart. You may check the items in your shopping cart at any time by clicking on "View Cart" on the right at the top of the page. If you would like to remove an item from your shopping cart put 0 in the qty and hit the update button. If you want to increase the quantity of each item, type the correct number in the quantity field and press "Update Quanties". The "Reset" button will return the cart to it's pre-change position.
If you have completed shopping and are not in the shopping cart already, click "View Cart" on the right at the top of the page. Review your list of items, prices, and subtotal at this time. You're shipping and sales tax (if applicable) will be added once the order is sent to us. If you are completely satisfied with your order, click check out.
You will be taken to a confirmation page. You will see the products you have ordered and your subtotal for these products. You may change your billing or shipping address for the order and/or for your account. Check your item numbers and prices and click submit order at the bottom of the page.
You will be required to use a valid credit card number. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. After choosing your credit card method from the drop down menu, type in your credit card number. Next choose the card's expiration date from the drop down menu. Double check that the billing address is as it appears on your credit card statement. Please note - if your billing address does not match the address that your credit card company has on file, your order will be canceled.
Once you hit submit your order will be sent. If you realize that there is an error or your need to adjust something you may e-mail and ask for the customer representative processing web orders.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a total and expected date of shipment.
There is a place in the shopping cart before you submit the order that allows your to write a note to the Customer Rep. Please feel free to use this if have special instructions.
Shopping Cart - Review Order
This step will only appear if there was incorrect or missing information submitted in the first step. Errors are marked with red text describing the problem. You will have to correct the information before you can place the order. When finished, press the "Submit Order" button to place the order.
Shopping Cart - Order Submitted
You're done. Your order will be submitted to our shipping department for processing. You will be given an "Order #". Please keep this "Order #" in your files as you will need it to submit any questions about your order.
- If you are logged on, you will not need to set up another account.
- If you are not logged on, you will be required to register and log on. You can do so before you start shopping by pressing the "Register for new account" link.
- If you have forgotten your password, then click "I forgot my password". We will e-mail you the password that you submitted when you initially registered for an account. You will not be able to shop until you have received your email.
See How do I login if I'm already a customer? for more details on logging on and off.
Please see Shipping and Delivery for more details.
FREIGHT - FOB NASHVILLE, TN
Freight lines will be chosen by us unless you specify the freight line at the time you place your order. We ship lowest available rates. All freight on our preferred carriers will be sent prepaid and will be added to your invoice.
Shipping outside of the US
Freight terms on shipments sent outside the US will be determined at the time the order is placed. Any freight claim for damage must be made by consignee and settled with the carrier.
Note: Your preferred shipping method may not always be available as it depends on the type of merchandise ordered, the quantity of items in an order and your shipping address. If your preferred shipping method is not available, the shipping option will revert to Standard Delivery for that order. And your credit card will be charged the appropriate Standard Delivery amount, as all orders are not charged till they are shipped.
You can find your order tracking number by going to "Order Look-up by Order Number" in "My Account" section of this web-site. Select the order you are looking for. You can find your freight carrier and tracking number in the SHIP VIA field. You will be able to track this order by clicking on the TRACK link.
We charge required local and state taxes for orders billed/shipped to Tennessee, Kentucky and Georgia unless you are set up for resale.
Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards. Your card will not be charged until your order is shipped.
- Login if I'm already a customer?
- Checkout if I'm already logged in?
- Find out what my password is?
- Change my shipping and billing address?
- Change my e-mail address and password?
- Change my preferred payment method?
If you have closed your browser or shut your computer off since your last visit, you will have to login again. Please close your browser after visiting FineEntertaining.com if you are using a public terminal. You can login by entering your e-mail address and password in the left column of the page. If you want to log off after you are done visiting, click the "Log Out" button at the bottom of any page.
If you are logged on, when you are done shopping, please view your shopping cart by clicking the "Cart" at the bottom of the page. Review your order and click Check Out. You will then be taken through the check out process to place your order.
If you have forgotten your password, then click "I forgot my password". We will e-mail you the password that you submitted when you initially registered for an account. You will not be able to shop until you have received your email.
You may change this information during "Shopping Cart - Submit Info" every time you order.
Please click on My Account at the bottom of the page. You will see a link to update your e-mail and/or password.
You may change your credit card information during "Shopping Cart - Submit Info" every time you order.
- How do I cancel an order?
- How do I cancel an item on backorder?
- If I cancel an item on backorder, how will it affect my credit card bill?
- How do I make changes to an existing order?
- How do I return or exchange product?
- When will I receive credit for an item I've returned?
Please note that 95% of the orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt. This makes cancellations and order changes very difficult to process. We will do the best we can to make any changes requested if your order has not shipped.
You will not be able to cancel an order if it has shipped. You may e-mail us with your order # to check on the shipment status. If your order has not shipped, then we will be happy to cancel the order and we will notify you via e-mail of the action taken. Otherwise, you will have to return the product unopened.
If you would like to cancel an item on backorder, then e-mail us with your order # instructing us to cancel the item on backorder. We will be happy to cancel the item on backorder and we will notify you via e-mail of the action taken.
We never charge your credit card until the item is processed for shipment. Therefore, no adjustment will need to be made to your credit card upon cancellation of an item on backorder.
Modifications and changes to orders are taken on a case by case basis. Please e-mail us with all the information about the order you would like to change. If your order has shipped, then we will not be able to make any changes to your order.
RETURNED GOODS POLICY
- You must obtain a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA#), before returning any products or parts to us. No units or parts will be accepted unless an RGA# has been obtained, and is clearly marked on the outside of each returned package. Unmarked packages will be returned.
- If units or parts were shipped to you as a result of our error, we will gladly pay for return freight.
- If you ordered the units or parts in error, then you must pay for return freight, and your card will be credited for the return, less a restocking fee calculated as follows: Parts - 15% restocking fee; Units - priced under $1,000 - 15% restocking fee but not greater than $50 per unit; Units priced at $1,000 and above - 5% restocking fee per unit. All returns must be made within 15 days of the invoice date. Freight damage to any returned products that were not properly packaged for shipment will be deducted from the return.
- Special orders may not be returned.
- Food products may not be returned.
- All products must be drained of gas and oil or a $5.00 hazardous material handling fee will apply.
Once the product has been received your credit card will be credited. If you do not receive credit for your return within a fair amount of time, please email Customer Service and include your RGA number.